Is it RIP for Gaijinriders?

So, over the winter holiday there was a huge spam attack on the GR website and some people had gotten bandit and then reinstated of which I was one. But then about a month ago all of a sudden the website was down. You couldn’t post you couldn’t read. Now they are no longer on Tapatalk and when you go to the website you can view things but logging in is difficult and you cannot post comments you cannot post anything.
    So the question is has their time come? Is it R.I.P for a Gaijinriders website? Inquiring minds would like to know I know I would. Anybody have any insight anybody care would just like to know what’s going on with those people.

Was RIP for me along time ago with that page and the people who left Japanriders to join it..

Never looked back and life is bloody good..

Quote Originally Posted by racer162 View Post
    So, over the winter holiday there was a huge spam attack on the GR website and some people had gotten bandit and then reinstated of which I was one. But then about a month ago all of a sudden the website was down. You couldn’t post you couldn’t read. Now they are no longer on Tapatalk and when you go to the website you can view things but logging in is difficult and you cannot post comments you cannot post anything.
    So the question is has their time come? Is it R.I.P for a Gaijinriders website? Inquiring minds would like to know I know I would. Anybody have any insight anybody care would just like to know what’s going on with those people.

I kept a account and tried to contact with some folks but I find it interesting that whoever is in charge ( maybe no one) would let the site deteriorate like that.
    Bother me? No I spend more time here anyways. But it sucks that the good folks I met , yes there are some now. Any be contacted.
    Honestly I know there’s a lot of underhanded and back stabbing g that goes/went on their and I have no use for what those folks do/did or say but I did need a few decent people and it will be a shame to loose that.
    So RIP to gaijinriders website
    As the song says “only the strong survive” guess that’s true for websites also👍 so here is to japanriders and All the Good People.👍🏍🏍👍🏁
    May we live in in Peace, harmony, rubber side down and sailing in the sunset👍.

Would be nice to see some of the members post ride reports..

Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    Would be nice to see some of the members post ride reports..
    I will be as soon as the GW ride is completed hope I have decent weather. Get some decent shots..
    still time to join me😎

Got a Yacht race 27th~28th Misaki to Yokohama after that i want to get as much done on the double ender yacht as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    Got a Yacht race 27th~28th Misaki to Yokohama after that i want to get as much done on the double ender yacht as possible..
    Sounds like a full holiday. The yacht race sounds like a good time! Hope it’s great. Look forward to pictures. I too will do a ride report with pictures.
    Let’s get together soon!