Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'Twas the TWAT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Twas the TWAT before Christmas and all over the net. Not a creature was stirring except 1 big Twat. Sad that it is and as petty as can be, he grows ever paranoid on this Christmas Eve.
    And I do not mean the one in the White House lol....
    Iím a bit saddened that for no legitimate reason I was banned from the other site. But life will continue even with no reason in site......

Fracking unreal but I guess from someone from thought I did something or associated with someone who fracking knows.more petty than the twat in the White House sad really. But itís fine the funny thing is Iíve never met the owner personally only in the site. Iíve met one of the moderators but had a falling out with his Lies and false accusations years ago. Should have seen the writing then. But I thought it might. Eva decent place to chat with folks. Boy I guess I was wrong.
    Japanriders is a far far better Site anyways.

The Gaijinrider owner iis a fruckin freak show just a shame people can't see his true colours.. He quotes no bullying on the forum but the two faced cunt does it to members of Japanriders..

227 views.. must have been a bike he was trying to buy at the auction..

48411279_2234055093271406_8335781164979585024_o.jpg
    Last edited by fastbike; 12-24-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Glad I'm not part of them, never have been, never will.
    Looks like they got hacked for Christmas......

Riders.jpg

Guess that's called Karma for bullying people around.. ..
    Last edited by fastbike; 12-25-2018 at 05:10 AM.

+1 found that sad yet strangely amusing
    And yet the person who banned me is not even man enough to address me personally the sign of a true COWARD espically since there was no cause or warrant.
    Karma will come to bite them in the tail end.
    Last edited by racer162; 12-26-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Wanted to give an update. I received a very heartfelt and sincere apology on the banning. I accidentally had gotten caught up with the Spam bots and got banned. IT HAS been rectified and I just wanted to say thank you to that person!!!!!! And to let folks know that it was resolved

Love the power of the internet.. was you the only person who got banned..?

Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    Thatís a really good question, I have no idea. But aparently someone heard and checked into it and corrected a worn. Thought that was a nice move.

208 views later they fixed what they did wrong but passed the bllame on to the computer.. That place and its admin are a fuckin joke..

Did you know they have a special part at the bottom of the page for shit talking the members that only the admin can see..
    Last edited by fastbike; 12-31-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Nope