Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 311 to 319 of 319
  1. #311
    Nub
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    6
    Thanks racer162. Yessir... Ducati guy. I was jut in Kyoto this past weekend. Beautiful city

  2. #312

    Introduce yourself!

    Quote Originally Posted by diaveltokyo View Post
    Thanks racer162. Yessir... Ducati guy. I was jut in Kyoto this past weekend. Beautiful city
    Yes, yes it is.
    But summer is not when Kyoto shines.
    For that you need spring for cherry blossoms or in the fall👍

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by diaveltokyo View Post
    New to the forum. Just came across this site looking for bike clubs in Tokyo. 34 Male living/working in Tokyo, looking for a group of English speaking guys to go riding with. Hit me up
    welcome to the forum what bike do you ride?

  4. #314
    Nub
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    6
    My Diavel.jpgThanks fastbike. I ride a 2016 Diavel Carbon

  5. #315
    Hello. I recently got stationed at Yokota. I have two bikes on the way (Honda Grom 125 w/ 183BBK, and a KTM 690 SMC-R). I may try to go through the registration and emissions process with my KTM depending on how much of a headache it will be. Regardless, I am excited to be here and looking forward to seeing all the unique bikes out here. I have always wanted a Kawasaki ZRX 1200R and/or a Honda NSR 400. I look forward to being a part of and contributing to the riding community.
    supermoto.jpg

  6. #316
    Welcome to Japan you will have fun with the KTM on the Japanese roads..

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    Welcome to Japan you will have fun with the KTM on the Japanese roads..
    Thank you. Do you think you’ll be able to help me with getting it to pass emissions and registered? I kept the stock exhaust and I also installed a Power Commander V on it as well.

  8. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by okinawa1080 View Post
    Thank you. Do you think you’ll be able to help me with getting it to pass emissions and registered? I kept the stock exhaust and I also installed a Power Commander V on it as well.
    Sorry its not a service i offer but good luck trying to get any help from KTM Japan..

  9. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    Sorry its not a service i offer but good luck trying to get any help from KTM Japan..
    Yea I’m sure they’re going to be a disaster to deal with. Worse case is I leave my KTM for unregistered and use it at the track and I’ll get another bike such as the Duke 690R or ZRX or NSR. Too many options.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •