Bakin Ramen Chiba

Last edited by fastbike; 10-30-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Awesome looking ramen. I gotta get off my lazy butt and catch the ferry across to try this.

Bakin Ramen Chiba

Looks good, you and Carlos still riding those KTM Adventure bikes

Sold mine.. plan to start touring again on the V-Max next year after the garage is finished ..

Bakin Ramen Chiba

So thats not 2 ktm's? Yeah i understand. Love the sport bike but I want a ADV bike for touring. Planning a nice GW ride But in the planning of an EPIC ride in August next year.

Sold both of the KTM's last year as i had no plans to go touring this year so no point in have touring bikes sat around in the garage .. Plus the history on the 1190 was a load of bullshit from KTM Saitama .. Never shop there again..

Bakin Ramen Chiba

Wow I knew you sold one sold both cool.
    So itís a Vmax tour bike cool. Yeah Iíve been hearing and reading not great things on ktm.
    But I certainly want to go adventure style ( mid sized) looking at the 400cc trans alp although itís a 93í no abs or anything AND also the 650 Vstrom
    But it requires doing something with my DUC

If you can do a straight swap its worth it.. Part of getting old is moving from sports bikes to ADV bikes then its sailing boats..

Bakin Ramen Chiba

Quote Originally Posted by fastbike View Post
    If you can do a straight swap its worth it.. Part of getting old is moving from sports bikes to ADV bikes then its sailing boats..
    There is a possibility of a straight swap on the trans alp, there have been rumblings. Iíll meet up with him after Motegi in Nara, probably last weekend in October.